Friday, April 3, 2009

Will this Cyberpad or similar digital pen products be able to work with OneNote?

Will this Cyberpad or similar digital pen products be able to work with OneNote?

Will this Cyberpad be able to work with OneNote and hence a tablet pc substitute?

Hi all,

My first tabletPC is now broken. It is a Toshiba Tecra M4.

It refused to reboot any more.

The Toshiba custom service has been very bad, even hung up my phone...

I am now seriously weighing whether to buy a new tablet PC or just a normal laptop.

My use of tablet PC was mainly to hold conference calls with colleagues and friends using OneNote. Writing notes on screen and keeping notes for later reference was excellent.

I want to ask if CyberPad or similar products can work

with MS OneNote on a normal laptop so that I can write into OneNote in real time while holding conference calls? The counterparty needs to be able to see my writing in real time so that our conference call will be meaningful...

http://www.engadget.com/2006/08/29/...

Please give me some opinions. Thanks!


http://www.blueeuclid.com/cyberconverter.html

That link will take you to a site that offers a program that will allow the Cyberpad to be used with Onenote.

Although, I've been reading a bit and it seems that the Cyberpad will work with onenote without it.

Either way, it looks like the Cyberpad will indeed work with onenote.

I have been using Evernote, which is a really easy and nice program for notetaking, but the organization aspect could use some work.

If you are wondering how well the Cyberpad works...I give it a 9 out of 10. I can't work without it, and I don't write anything if I don't write it on the Cyberpad.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP