Sunday, April 5, 2009

Make & receive calls from my computer?

I need to find another service where I can make unlimited calls to and from my computer with my choice of phone number (like the famous SkypeIn feature).

I currently have Skype and will have to renew soon if I can't find another feature-rich service. I was hoping to find one with more features like call merge or conference calling.

Does anyone know of any others? I learned Yahoo! IM has a phone feature, but they don't offer unlimited calling.


no

Well I would say that pretty much all of them are like prepaid cell phones. You have to buy minutes. So you're pretty much outta luck with finding a free one.

http://ciscotutorials.info/

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP