Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Need 60th birthday party ideas...long distance, we can't travel???

My stepdad is turning 60 in March. He and my mom live in New Jersey. My brother lives in Seattle. My fiance and I live in Western Kansas. My mom's sister lives in Kansas City, and my mom's mom lives in Central Missouri. We are all spread out and traveling is NOT an option. I'm getting married in April, and everyone is traveling for that. No one has the money or the time off work to travel the month before too.

How can we as a family, all at once suprise him and tell him Happy Birthday? Should we all send gifts to arrive at the same day? Can we somehow conference call, is there a service that we can sign up for just one call? I wish we could have a big party, but it's just not possible. I want something with almost as much impact! It's a big birthday, and he's an awesome guy! If anyone has any ideas, let me know!


You should just send cards on the day of, and maybe celebrate his birthday on the same week as your wedding. If not, a conference call is easy, call your service provider to find out how you can have one.

As this is the internet you should invest in skype and web cams all so easy then you can use conference for the birthday party

1 comments:

dgreetings April 8, 2009 at 3:30 AM  

You will find top birthday ideas for all ages from Birthday Ideas

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP