Thursday, March 19, 2009

Email alerts for quarterly and annual conference calls?

I follow a number of stocks, and I'd like to listen in on their quarterly and annual conference calls as they happen. However, most times I don't find out about these until after they happen.

Is there any service where I can get email alerts or summaries of upcoming investor conference calls for a specific set of stocks?

I'd like to put in, say, GOOG, AAPL, GS, and HANS, and either a) get an email a day ahead of time or so, or b) a web page I could visit to easily see the times?

I don't want to have to check all the individual company websites all the time to figure it out.

Thanks!


Most alerts can be set up by the individual companies you are wanting information on.

The individual companies I wanted to be notified by each has an e-mail list they were glad to put me on. Just ask their investor/stockholder relations department.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP